Blizzard has posted hotfixes for today which includes Darkmoon Deck tuning: the Caster and Tank decks were buffed, while the Agility/Strength deck was nerfed.
Also of note, Legion Assaults have returned and the pesky Enforcers from Freehold no longer drop threat of the tank!
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.Hotfixes
August 20, 2018
- Fixed an issue where Dagger in the Back failed to stack properly when applied by multiple users.
- Players who faction transfer should now get a more informative message on how to continue the War Campaign on their new faction.
- The Summon Vilefiend and Nether Portal talents will no longer sometimes fail to work when cast on steep terrain.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies in the Drustvar Crimson Forest to be untargetable by players.
- Rikati at The Four Stingers will now sell his wares, including his famous Snake on a Stick, to members of the Alliance.
- Unlocking Siege of Boralus as a Horde player now unlocks the dungeon for all Horde characters on that account.
- Unlocking Kings’ Rest as an Alliance player now unlocks the dungeon for all Alliance characters on that account.
- Irontide Enforcer’s Shattering Toss will no longer wipe threat from the tank.
- Shrine of the Storm
- Vol’zith the Whisperer
- Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes become stuck with Grasp of the Sunken City.
- Vol’zith the Whisperer
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Blockades was providing far less Stamina and Health than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Squalls was dealing less damage than intended. Its effective damage has been increased by approximately 300%.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms would not trigger for Marksmanship or Beast Mastery hunters.
- Reduced the damage of Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms by 9%.
Player versus Player
- Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
- Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.
- Fixed multiple bugs that made it very difficult to bomb targets successfully on “Swab This!”.
- Fixed a bug causing Third Telemancer Syranel to evade player attacks on “ Grand Theft Telemancy”.
- Players should now reliably get credit for taking the ferry for “The Ashvane Trading Company”.
- Horde players should now properly be able to see the Stolen Supplies for “Plunder and Provisions.”
- Legion Assaults have returned to the Broken Isles.