Morning! Some more hotfixes going out today, hopefuflly to fix some of the squish bugs where certain abilities just hit way too hard!
- Players are now able to accept the Iron Horde Invasion quest even if their Quest Logs are full.
- Slightly thinned out Okril’lon patrols around Nethergarde Keep.
- Resolved an issue where some Iron Horde Incursion quests were awarding items that had a level 100 requirement to equip or not awarding an item correctly.
- Forming Premade Groups for questing should no longer result in the interface selecting a Warlords of Draenor zone by default.
- Resolved a number of interface issues when attempting to form a Premade Group for Random Pandaria Dungeons.
- Characters should no longer automatically learn toys awarded from quests that are bind-on-equip (Sylvanas’ Music Box, Muradin’s Favor).
- Death Knight
- Death Siphon should no longer heal for more than intended when used against targets that are much lower leveled than the casting Death Knight.
- Revival healing is no longer split amongst multiple party or raid members.
- Players are now automatically unflagged for PvP when they enter a PvE realm by joining a cross-realm group.
- [Requires a realm restart.] To better account for the changes to player health and ability scaling, we’ve reduced the health and damage of nearly all non-player creatures and NPCs on a level-by-level basis (larger reductions for lower-level creatures, in general).
- The damage dealt by several of Ordos’s abilities has been reduced.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- The Norushen encounter should now correctly have a 10 minute enrage timer on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sha of Pride should no longer use the Wounded Pride ability on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty should now properly drop Mythic tier armor tokens while on Mythic difficulty.
- Damage of Stone Statue‘s Animated Strike ability has been squished.
- Garrosh Hellscream now has 15% less health on Mythic difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where an excessive number of items could drop at once from non-boss enemies in Siege of Orgrimmar when Personal Loot was enabled.
- Throne of Thunder
- Damage of Thunder Lord’s Conductive Shield ability has been squished.
- Damage of Lei Shen’s Crashing Thunder ability has been squished.
- Terrace of Endless Spring
- Damage of Protectors of the Endless’ Lightning Prison ability has been squished.
- Damage of Apparition of Fear’s Unleashed Terror ability has been squished.
- Blackwing Lair
- Self-healing for Ebonroc’s Shadow of Ebonroc ability has been squished.
- The Secrets of Ragefire: Damage for enemy spells and abilities in the Scenario have been squished.
- Resolved an issue where characters that have completed the achievement: Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) (Level 90) were not retaining their titles.
- Level 90 players now deal 25% less damage against other Level 90 players.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- [Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where Battleground queues were not working correctly.
- For Mists of Pandaria items that used to have a Valor Point cost, players should now be able to sell them back within the 2-hour window.
- Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-Ji’s Spirit of Chi’ji triggered ability should now correctly redistribute overhealing to nearby injured friends.
- Resolved an issue that could cause items to lose their Transmogrification when zoning into a new area.
- Resolved an issue that caused a LUA error when viewing quests that used to offer Justice or Valor Point rewards.
- Resolved an issue where Deck Your Collection achievement was not converting into the correct version after a Faction Change.